Shoulder Braces are supports that wrap around the back of the shoulders, extending over the chest. They are often used to assist users after an injury by supporting the shoulder and/or by compressing swollen joints. By using a Shoulder Brace, this limits the range of motion of the limb and may decrease the risk of dislocation by preventing the shoulder from moving into vulnerable areas.
Benefits of a Shoulder Brace:
- Stabilization – specifically a hinged shoulder brace, this can help prevent shoulder dislocation as the hinges are adjustable to the user’s comfort and fit.
- Prevent Injury – helps prevent injuries in sports and other activities, and helps the recovery process after an injury.
- Extra Support – provides extra support by preventing a dislocated shoulder from becoming unstable while lifting or carrying heavy objects.
- Pain Relief – provides pain relief in situations where the shoulders hurt when you are in pain or when you cannot participate in activities that require heavy lifting.
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Shoulder Strain and/or Dislocation
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Pain from Neck or Upper Back Injury
Dynacore Medical and Orthotics offers a variety of premium braces (Special Orders available).
Contact us for more information